Wednesday, May 19, 2010

tagalog rhyme scenes

Okay. I'll stop with the teases. Here are the two rhyming scenes I did for Tagalog. The top one is a scene for the words family, butter and chair. You can see how the scene needed to have tarsiers...

The second scene had to include: fingernail, coconut (of the green variety) and the verb to bow. We checked and it was okay to use the fancy fingernail covers for fingernail. Kinda went crazy with the texture layers and indulged my spiral doodling. This would probably be a good one to do a tutorial for - I'll keep that idea on the back burner for when I have a few spare minutes.

2 comments:

Julie Olson said...

I love the texture in the background.

adam taylor said...

Nice one! I just saw your cover for the friend. Looks like you are busy. Good work.