Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tarot card charms


Last year as I was hunting for Day of the Dead decorations for my big party, I ran across an amazing Frida Kahlo charm necklace, and had to have it. A few months ago, I was thinking about this year's theme (fortune teller) and thought it would be cool to have a fortune teller charm bracelet in the same style.

The jewelry-maker was happy to make one for me, and it arrived today. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. So if you are a fan of charm bracelets, check out Lulu's eBay store: Lulu's Lovely Loot.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Hi Maryn! It was so nice of you to mention me in your blog - It only took me 10 months to come upon it! Hope you are doing well, and have been able to enjoy your tarot card bracelet! Take care and best wishes! ~Lulu